Wednesday, January 1, 2014

the First-Time?

2. 2013 has been the year where i talk/chat to strangers the most.
Some of them are humorous. They put smiles on my face while facing the phone. And I thought I'm insane the next second when I'm awaken from the cyber world on the other hand, some of them didn't spark up the interest in me to interact with them. Anyway, I appreciate the joy, the awkwardness, the acquaintanship they let me endured in. As days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, I can finally regconise them and glad to meet them. While all this went smoothly, there is one person that I feel uncomfortable. Things got complicated. Thankyou my big bro for putting it to an end.

3. Driving to school.
I never liked school bus but I did look for one when i knew that I'm doing form 6. But to no avail, the bus i found was fully occupied. so I was like Okay loh. I wanted my mama to send me and pick me up from school but this is a big no to her. So i ended up car-pooling with a teacher for a few months and when I finally have my own driving licence, I started to drive to school. I enjoyed it though. Arrive at school 5 mins before the school starts and don't have to stomach the anxiety that comes around when you know someone is waiting for you outside of the school gate. Once I had trouble reversing out from my parking slot and nearly scratch the car next to me. Thankyou my schoolmates for lending a helping hand. They came out of a sudden when I was on the verge of giving up. If not, i would have encountered my first car accident. 

4. Interview session with the Master.
Editorial board was not my first choice and I was quite disappointed as I didn't get into photography club. Thinking that it will engross me in all the lengthy essay and articles that can put you into boredom. But no, i am all wrong. It is more than that. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost. Simply extracted this that brings out what I'm trying to say.





1 comment:

  1. Everything has its first time. We learn as we did the first time. All the best to yr studies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...