Saturday, March 2, 2013

My weekend in INTI IU

Here I am, lying on my bed with the iPad in my hand,
updating Simple Life after weeks of silence and watching over a bee-like-insect,
whom trying to penetrate into my mosquito netting.
Please leave me alone, doink. I hate insects!

Basically, I stayed in my room the whole day besides going to the toilet and to refill my water bottle.
This certainly is not a healthy life style, I guess. 

However, being alone in the room gives me the urge to study.
But my mind is consumed by the absence of food all the time,
thus making the quality of my work suffered.

I think I must cut down the hours I spent on social networking. 
Ah, not think, it's a MUST!
Starts from tomorrow. 

The thought of not doing well in my A-level hurts me. And scared me.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Now, let's marvel at what I did or what I had for the pass few days. =)

I played badminton, sweat welled up like a kitchen tap.
Felt extremely good!!

Went to Giant by Inti bus. 
Had Nando's Chicken Wrap + coleslaw.  

Fried dry wan tan in Inti's Bakery.

MCD time.
Indulged in chicken burger+french fries.
Took this picture from friend. Me is the one in pink! =)

Oh yes! Thinking of a best buy with this RM250 book voucher in my hand.
Till my next post. Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. aww. A level must be really really tough :/ good luck jenn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you for your A-levels. Don't think too much about the results - just do your best - study smart! You will ace it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. true, don't stressed-up yourself..just be smart..all work and no play makes u a dull girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...