Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Precious Hamsters

One... two... three... 
My excitement accelerates for every added number.
They are tiny in size and are in blood-red colour.

Do you know what am I counting?
It's Hammie and Sammie's babies! 

If you are wondering who's the papa and mama,
well, here they are!
Hammie the papa & Sammie the mama.
Hammie is the brownish one.


 last but not least, the Babies!
14/7/12
Initially there are 6 babies.
However, 1 gone and now left 5.
3 black, 2 brown.
22/7/12
In the brief span of 15 days, they are all developed.
Eat, run, climb or even fight!
Cute right?
25/7/12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are more cute pictures of them.
Enjoy! =)

2 black & 1 brown baby hamster - male.
1 black & 1 brown baby hamster- female
23/7/12

Hammie is reaching up for food. His favorite.

28/7/12
28/7/12
29/7/12
29/7/12
29/7/12
I can't express my pleasure with a string of four-five and-six words.
Their presence made my family and I joyous beyond words.


Camera Critters

3 comments:

  1. haha..they are so cute and precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute.. but got to handle with 'care'.. I am one that can't do that... therefore, my house will never have pet.. :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...